Extinguishing SystemsPackage-Type, SP OWL
- Saves on installation costs compared to sprinkler systems, since less equipment needs to be installed
- No water source, pump, water inlet, valve unit, water flow detector, or end of line test valve is needed. Additionally, there is no risk of freezing or leakage because the inside of the piping remains empty except when releasing water.
- A high-performance extinguishing agent enables less amount to be discharged
- A minimum of 12.8 tons of water must be supplied from the water source in order for a sprinkler system to work (when 8 units are discharging simultaneously at 80 L/min), but since SP OWL uses a high-performance fire extinguishing agent, it can be installed with only 220 L (=0.22 ton, equivalent to one full bathtub) of the agent.
- Easy-to-read map display (HUMAP) makes it easy to identify where an alarm is going off
- In the event a fire breaks out, the location can be quickly confirmed, and evacuation can be meticulously carried out. By installing a sub-receiver (optional), the map can also be displayed in locations other than the room where the control panel is installed, such as nursing stations.
- Applying the advanced techniques that we cultivated in developing automatic fire alarm systems, we have succeeded in reducing the wiring, thereby bringing down installation costs.
- The installation of an optional manual activation device will enable you to initiate fire suppression quickly, in the event a fire alarm (first alarm) goes off and you discover that a fire has started after checking the premises.
|Product Category||Package-Type Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Type I|
|System Specifications||Simultaneously Dischargeable Area||Max. 21 m²||Discharge Time||Approx. 2 min 45 sec|
|Max. Number of Areas||200 areas||Operating Temperature Range||0 to 40°C|
|Wiring||Heat-resistant wiring [*Ordinary wiring from addressable adapter to non-addressable detector]|
|Max. Wiring Length||When φ1.2 mm, max. length of transmission line is 600 m|
|Extinguishing Agent Unit|
|Extinguishing Agent||Type||Water with type 3 wetting agent solution, etc.|
|Internal Volume||112 L×2 units||Hydrostatic Test Pressure||1.6 MPa|
|Extinguishing Agent Fill Volume||110 L×2 units||Material||SUS304|
|Extinguishing Agent Cylinder||Empty Weight||Approx. 40 kg|
|Fill Gas||Nitrogen||Capacity||20 L|
|Max. Fill Pressure||14.7 MPa
|Cylinder Valve||Model||HFV-40N||Approval No.||Yo-083|
|Solenoid Valve Actuator||Model||CS-24T||Rated Voltage||DC24V/1.5A|
|Pressure Regulator||Inlet Pressure||14.7 MPa||Outlet Pressure||0.85–0.95 MPa|
|Main Unit||Power||AC100 V 50/60 Hz|
|Emergency Power Supply 6 Ah||Capacity||6 Ah/5 HR||Approval No.||13-6|
|Emergency Power Supply 10 Ah||Capacity||10 Ah/5 HR||Approval No.||14-1|
|Selector Valve||Rated Voltage||DC24 V|
|Head (Water Outlet)||Max. Number of Units||4 units per simultaneously dischargeable area||Material||Nickel plating|
|Discharge Volume||23.3 L/min (per unit when 0.1 MPa)|
|Max. Height||3.6 m||Head Center Distance||2.3 m (R1.6 m)|
|Detector||Our designated product that has met Japanese standards|
|Manifold (Discharge Tube)||Material||C3604B||Weight||Approx.
|Hydrostatic Test Pressure||1.6 MPa|
|Main Piping||Material||SGP||Nominal Diameter||25 A|
|Max. Piping Length||90 m|
|Branch Piping||Material||C1220T||Outside/Inside Diameter||12 mm/10 mm|
|Max. Piping Length||6 m|
|Manual Activation Device
|Model||KG20C-10B Type Key Switch|
|Classification||Extinguishing Agent Unit||Receiver|
|External Dimensions||908(W)×2,000(H)×350(D) mm||540(W)×1,050(H)×180(D) mm|
|Material/Coating Color||SPCC/Munsell: 8N||Steel Plate/Munsell: 5YB/0.5|
* Please contact our sales representative for pricing and other information.