Personal Information Protection Policy
Rules for the Handling of Personal Information
As a company that strives to safeguard human life and property in the business of disaster prevention and fire extinguishing, and that contributes to society in the process, Hatsuta Seisakusho Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”), based on the approach that it is in a position to set standards for the appropriate handling of personal information, recognizes the importance of handling personal information properly. Therefore, we have established a personal information protection policy that is complied with by all of our officers and employees, and with this, we will do our utmost to protect personal information as well as the rights and interests of individuals.
- 1.When acquiring personal information, we will specify what the information will be used for as much as possible, and gather personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose.
- 2.When obtaining personal information directly from the person concerned in writing, we will gather personal information to the extent necessary after informing the person of the name of our company, the name and contact information of our personal information protection manager, what the information will be used for, and other details.
- 3.Personal information will be used within the scope of the purpose of use for which the person concerned has given consent. In addition, we will establish and implement procedures that provide for necessary measures to ensure that the information is not used for any other purposes.
- 4.We will manage the personal information in our possession in an appropriate manner, and will not disclose or provide it to third parties without the consent of the person concerned.
- 5.We will manage personal information in our possession in a proper and up-to-date manner, to the extent necessary for the relevant purpose of use, and will take reasonable security measures against the risk of leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and will make every effort in terms of prevention and correction.
- 6.When outsourcing the processing of personal information to an outside contractor, we will contractually obligate the contractor not to leak the information or provide it to a third party, and will oversee the contractor in an appropriate manner.
- 7.Complaints and consultations regarding personal information held by our company will be handled through our company’s inquiry desk.
- 8.We will comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
- 9.We will establish a management system for the protection of personal information, which will be regularly reviewed and continuously improved.
Date of Formulation: December 1, 2019
HATSUTA SEISAKUSHO CO., LTD.
President and Representative Director Kazuhiro Hatsuta
Contact Information for Inquiries and Disclosure Requests Concerning Personal Information
|HATSUTA SEISAKUSHO CO., LTD.
|3-5 Shodai-tajika, Hirakata, Osaka
|Global Business Unit