Let’s do a status checkup of your workplace
just like the doctors conduct the health checkup.
We will identify fire risks in your workplace
and take best preventive measures.
By taking checkup every year,
changes of score can be visualized for each checkpoints.
You can understand the health condition
of your factory and keep proper maintenance.
Follow up in 3 phases.
Prevention and Countermeasures
- Visualization (scoring) of fire risk information.
- Formulating company rules in case of emergency.
- Training employee’s awareness.
- Making proposals to the management of hazardous and combustible materials.
- Making proposals for repairment and improvement of existing fire extinguishing equipments.
- Making proposals of fire extinguishing systems for fire risks.
- Assessment of improvement status by scoring. (periodical diagnosis is recommended)
- Maintenance of fire extinguishing equipment and systems.
- Making a long-term plan for improvement activities.
Consultant Report and Master Plan
Making a best proposal for the customers based on
our consultant report and master plan.
Fire prevention measures are scored
Report with photos
Optimal proposals for improvement measures
More than 1,600 cases diagnosed.
For example, there are more than 150 points to check.
Places using fire such as kitchen area have high fire risk.
Fire prevention measures for individual production facilities are required.
Be careful with hazardous materials such as gasoline and kerosene that can cause fires and spread fires.
Combustible materials such as wood, carton and paper can spread fire quickly.
Facilities to diagnose
Examples of Diagnosis
China, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia
※For other countries, please feel free to contact us.
A part of the profits from Samurai Consultant
will be donated to S-PROJECT.