- Extinguish Faster, Extinguish Large Fire
- More than 75% cases have successfully extinguished the fire by using Fire Extinguishers in first-aid firefighting.
What’s important is to try to extinguish the fire as soon as the fire breaks out. By increasing the amount of Monoammonium Phosphate from 40% to 90%, Hatsuta came up with a Fire Extinguisher “IROHA” that can easily extinguish the fire with double speed and double ability.
- Hatsuta brand fire extinguishers can maintain good quality
- Only 1 of 100,000 Hatsuta brand fire extinguishers has been found as error.
(Searched by Hatsuta, inspection through 2013 to 2020)
1. Helium leak test is done at the factory for whole fire extinguishers before shipping.
2. We use reliable materials, high quality rubbers for valves to prevent leakage.
3. 120 years of history, manufacturing and repeating the correction not to make defective fire extinguishers.
- “i・ro・ha”（い・ろ・は）came up from the first three letters of old Japanese Alphabet, like ABC.
This Japanese word is now used to express “the first thing” or “start from the beginning”.
In 1902, Hatsuta was established at Kyoto to protect human lives and cultural treasures from the threat of fire.
For the next 100 years, this mindset remains the same in our corporate philosophy. IROHA will put forth its power to protect people’s properties. To wish IROHA will be loved by people all over the world, Hatsuta designed the labels by using Japanese traditional colors and patterns.
|Product Name||Stored Pressure ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher IROHA|
|Total weight||Approx. 4.8kg|
|Total height||Approx. 467mm|
|Total width||Approx. 200mm|
|Extinguishing agent||ABC dry chemical (MAP 90)|
|Volume of Chemical Agent||3.0kg|
|Discharge time at 20℃||Approx. 15 seconds|
|Discharge distance at 20℃||3～7 meters|
|Operating temperature range||-30℃～+40℃|
|Pressure gas||N2 0.70 ～0.98MPa|
|Unit of packing / delivery||1|