Automatic Fire Extinguishing System (Mechanical Foam) for Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) and Rotogravure Printing Equipment
The ing24II ensures the safe operation of EDMs and rotogravure printing equipment. Fire accidents can occur while EDMs and rotogravure printing equipment using organic solvents are running. Even if one machine is stopped, the slowdown in production and the recovery process will clearly lead to significant losses. The ing24II can support your company’s BCP by keeping damage to a minimum if a fire occurs.
- Excellent extinguishing performance
- The ing24II will quickly and effectively detect and extinguish a fire. The amount of extinguishing agent can be chosen depending on the size of the processing tank or ink pan.
- 24-hour automatic detection
- The ing24II is equipped with a fire detector so it can automatically detect a fire 24 hours a day, giving you peace of mind.
- Instant detection with flame detector (limited to the model dedicated for rotogravure)
- In addition to the standard heat detector, the ing24II can also be equipped with a flame detector. The flame detector is exceedingly fast at detecting fires, and so can keep damage to a minimum. It also includes a false alarm prevention function.
- Compact and slim box
- The ing24II is designed with the concept of being slim and compact, so that it will not interfere with the customers’ working environment.
- Various interlock outputs
- The ing24II is not only an automatic fire extinguishing system, it can also shut down the EDM or rotogravure and issue a fire alarm signal by using its various interlock outputs.
- Optimal Fire Detector
- [Heat Detector]・THKS-10
|Extinguishing Agent Type||Mechanical foam extinguishing agent|
|Equipment Weight||Approx. 14 kg||Approx. 20 kg|
|Extinguishing Agent Volume||3.5 L||6.0 L|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +40°C|
|Discharge Time (Approx.)||60 sec||80 sec|
|Foam Release Nozzle||Small type foam nozzle (Model N1-L1)|
|Input Voltage||AC200 V ±10% 50/60 Hz|
|Alarm Buzzer||Fire: continuous sound;
Fault: intermittent sound
|Power Indicator Lamp||Green LED
(Normal condition: ON,
Faulty condition: Flashing,
No power: OFF)
|Heat Detector Input||2 lines (fixed at 70°C setting)|
|Fire Annunciating Relay||Form C contact ×1|
|Fault Annunciating Relay||Form C contact ×1
(Fault includes: Sensor open circuit, actuator disconnection, power failure, remote push button (discharge) line open circuit, and fire alarm)
* We also offer infrared flame detectors as an option.
For more information, please contact our sales representatives.