Automatic (Carbon Dioxide) Fire Extinguishing System for Small Machine Equipment
A reasonably priced and practical automatic fire extinguishing system, for installing as many as is necessary! CABINEX-KZ is a fire extinguishing system that achieves cost efficiency by using heat-detecting sensors and small amounts of fire extinguishing agents, designed for small NC lathes, small automatic lathes, and other machine tools. High quality and excellent cost performance make it even more affordable.
- Compact and flexible design
- The new model is approximately 20% more compact than previous models. In addition to being fixed by its back as with the previous models, it can now be fixed to machines tools on either side. Although machine tools have been getting smaller, the CABINEX-KZ unit box can be installed in many different ways.
- Increased functions
- In the event of a fault, the alarm buzzer emits an intermittent sound and the power indicator lamp flashes, producing both audible and visual warnings. This system offers a higher level of safety.
- Aiming to cut the down time of your production line
- Delays in product delivery due to fire can lead to loss of credibility with business partners. To prevent long down times from a fire, and restore your production line as soon as possible, Hatsuta offers an automatic fire extinguishing system at a reasonable price.
- Optimal Fire Detector
- [Heat Detector] • THKS-10
Example of CABINEX Installation for Machine Tools
This figure shows a typical CABINEX COX installation on an NC lathe. The same system can be applied for machining center, so please use this as a reference.
- Explanation of main components of the CABINEX system:
- (1) CABINEX main unit: Contains CO2 cylinder and control panel; select in accordance with the volume of the extinguishing agent required.
(2) TH Sensor: Detects 70°C heat; Hatsuta’s original sensor.
(3) Wall spray nozzle: Total flooding system type, with SUS nozzle connected to CU pipes.
|External Dimensions (H×W×D) mm||480×
|Extinguishing Agent Type||Carbon dioxide (CO2)|
|Extinguishing Agent Weight||2 kg||3.2 kg||4.6 kg||6.8 kg|
|Main Unit Weight||Approx. 16 kg||Approx. 20 kg||Approx. 26 kg||Approx. 33 kg|
|Coating Specification||Coating color: Red (JPMA J2-142) melamine baking finish|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|
|Power Input Voltage Range||AC200 V±10% 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||8 VA max.|
|Operation Circuit Voltage||DC24 V|
|Alarm buzzer||When activated: Continuous sound When faulty: Intermittent sound|
|Power LED||Green (Normal condition: ON Fault: Flashing Power down: OFF)|
|Remote Button Input||1 line|
|Heat Detector Input||For THKS ×2 lines (Fixed at 70°C setting)|
|Start-Up Button||Red push button (with breaking acrylic plate)|
|Machine Stop Relay||Form C contact ×1|
|Fault Relay||Form C contact ×1|
|Contact Specifications||Contact Rating: 60 W/125 VA max.,
Max. Current: 1 A,
Max. Voltage: AC250 V/DC200 V
|Remote Button||Optional (Push button for remote start-up)|
|Additional Relay Units||Optional (Form C contact x4, non-voltage contact)|
For more information, please contact our sales representatives.