Extinguishing SystemsHose Reel CO2 Fire Extinguishing System
Hose Reel CO2 Fire Extinguishing System
Nozzle with 20 meter-long hose can be aimed directly at the source of the fire, extinguishing it cleanly!
In this system, the CO2 extinguishing agent storage cylinder, hose, and discharge nozzle are connected, and a person extends the hose to where the burning materials are and releases the extinguishing agent by operating the nozzle. It is suitable for places with large openings, or wide-open areas without any walls, where people are always present.
* Please contact us for system specifics.
- The system is easy to operate, and can be directly discharged by a single person.
- It does not take up much space, and is easy to install and assemble.
- No plumbing is required.
- The extinguishing agent does not degrade, and can withstand long-term storage.
- It leaves no residue.
- Excellent electrical insulation eliminates the risk of electric shock.
|Approval No.||C-002-1 (Model HCR-20)|
|External Dimensions (mm)||H2,200×W740×D450|
|Total System Weight||Approx. 455 kg|
|Extinguishing Agent and Storage Cylinder Weight||CO2 45 kg×2 units|
|Discharge Distance||4–6 m (20°C)|
|Discharge Time||60 kg/min or more Approx. 68 sec|
|Discharge Method||Manual activation|
|Dimensions||Approx. Φ270 × Approx. 1,500 mm|
|Internal Volume||68 L×2 units|
|Coating Color||Munsell 2.5 G 3/5|
|Pressure Resistance||68 L×2 units|
|Cylinder Valve||HFV-68H (Approval No.: Yo-081)|
|Construction||Rotating type with Teflon packing seal (Model HCR-20)|
|Coating Color||Munsell 7.5R 4/14|
|Material||Synthetic rubber Braided steel wire Max. operating pressure 10.78 MPa|
|Dimensions||Approx. 20 m|
|Nozzle Open/Close Valve||High pressure ball valve|
|Dimensions||Total length 795 mm|
|Mounting brackets||SS400(L-50×4) mm
Coating Color: Munsell 2.5 G 3/5
* We also offer a variety of box specifications (indoor and outdoor storage).