Special Fire Extinguisher
for Metal FiresMETAX
- New METAX extinguishing agent is indestructible even at high temperatures
- The METAX extinguishing agent is discharged directly onto the burning metal surface to extinguish the fire. The extinguishing agent that is discharged thoroughly smothers the burning surface to put out the fire, without being destroyed or damaged by the high temperature of metal fires.
- New METAX extinguishing agent is environmentally friendly
- The METAX extinguishing agent does not use any substances that fall under the PRTR Act. It does not contain any PFOS substances either. It is an agent that does not impact the environment even after it is released.
- New, gentle-discharge nozzle ideal for metal fires
- The METAX extinguishing agent must be deposited evenly all over the burning surface of the metal fire. The discharge nozzle of the METAX is specially designed so that it can be discharged with gentle handling. It gently blankets the burning surface without scattering the molten metal.
- Applicable for fires from magnesium, tungsten, titanium, iron, lithium, aluminum, and their alloys
|Total Weight||Approx. 10.2 kg|
|Total Height×Total Width×Depth||Approx. 650×250×190 mm|
|Cylinder Diameter (WΦ)||156 mm|
|Extinguishing Agent Volume||6.0 kg|
|Extinguishable Area||Approx. 0.75 m² (magnesium)|
|Discharge Time at 20°C||Approx. 30 sec|
|Discharge Distance at 20°C||Approx. 0.2 m|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to +40°C|
Products marked with an asterisk (*) are made to order.