ECOSS Fire ExtinguishersPure Water Fire Extinguisher
A pure water-based fire extinguisher that reduces secondary damage after fire suppression
This is a fire extinguisher based on the concept of “protection” that prevents secondary damage to electronic equipment and enables quick restoration after the fire is extinguished.
- Reduces post-fire secondary damage
- Since it is based on pure water and does not contain chloride, there is almost no residue.
- Equipment can be restored faster after the fire is extinguished.
- The Burstless™ fire extinguishers (stored pressure type) allow for easy routine inspections without the risk of rupture
- Instead of using a separate gas cartridge, the cylinder is filled with clean nitrogen gas to maintain uniform pressure at all times, and thus there will be no rupture.
- Also, routine inspections can be performed just by checking the pressure gauge.* All accidents involving ruptured fire extinguishers in the past 10 years have been attributed to cartridge-operated fire extinguishers. None have involved stored pressure type extinguishers.
The Burstless™ fire extinguishers (stored pressure type) are designed for enhanced safety by preventing sudden increase in pressure during operation.
- Not Subject to PRTR
- These fire extinguishers use extinguishing agents that do not fall under the PRTR Act and do not contain PFOS.
- Pressurization with nitrogen, along with recycling/reuse of the SUS cylinder, conserve resources and protect the environment
- The conventional way of pressurizing using carbon dioxide has been replaced with pressurization using nitrogen, which is abundant in the atmosphere. Furthermore, the ECOSS series aims to recycle and reuse all components, including the SUS cylinder.
- EUQ mark adopted for new label
- We have adopted the EUQ mark,
which embodies our three considerations of “ECO,” “UD,” and “QUALITY,” as our label.
- The most prominent functional feature is its sheer durability
- The SUS cylinder stands out above all. The harsher the environment, the more its qualities shine through. It is most effective in the kind of places where fire extinguishers have been known to fail, such as semiconductor and liquid crystal manufacturing plants, restaurants, kitchens, hospitals, gas stations, and streets.
- A pure water-based extinguishing agent makes it ideal for use in locations where cleanliness, potential damage to the environment, and the effect on human health are important concerns
- For offices, hospitals, schools, clean rooms, precision equipment factories, etc.
- Click here for the video on PURE WATER fire extinguisher
- A demonstration of fighting Class A and Class C fires is available for viewing.
|Product Name||Pure Water Fire Extinguisher|
|Standard||Approved by Japanese standard|
|Green Purchase Product||−|
|Type II Environmental Label||●|
|Not Subject to PRTR||●|
|Total Weight||Approx. 5.2 kg|
|Total Height||Approx. 491 mm|
|Total Width||Approx. 255 mm|
|Depth||Approx. 142 mm|
|Cylinder Diameter (WΦ)||135 mm|
|Extinguishing Agent Volume||Extinguishing Agent for Pure Water 3.0L (Approval No. 18-5)|
|Cylinder Capacity||4.8 L|
|Fire Rating (Japan)||A-1, C|
|Discharge Time at 20°C||Approx. 21 sec|
|Discharge Distance at 20°C||4–7 m|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +40°C|
|Anti-Rust/Corrosion-Resistant Treatment||No anti-rust treatment due to use of corrosion-resistant material|
|Hose||Approx. 357 mm|
|Fill Pressure||N2 Gas 0.7–0.98 MPa|
|Hydrostatic Test Pressure||1.60 MPa|