Fire ExtinguishersCarbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher
Safeguards your electronic devices with CO2 gas
It has strong smothering effect, with the use of carbon dioxide as an extinguishing agent.
- No need for cleanups
- Since carbon dioxide dissipates into the atmosphere after release, it leaves no residue after use.
- Does not cause chemical reactions
- As an inert, stable gas, it does not chemically alter metals, electrical equipment, oils, etc.
- No risk of electric shock
- It has excellent electrical insulation properties.
- Easy to maintain
- Under normal storage conditions, the extinguisher is easy to maintain, with little or no degradation over time.
|Product Name||Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher|
|Standard||Approved by Japanese standard|
|Green Purchase Product||−||−||−||−|
|Type II Environmental Label||−||−||−||−|
|Not Subject to PRTR||●||●||●||●|
|Total Weight||Approx. 8.2 kg||Approx. 10.0 kg||Approx. 14.1 kg||Approx. 20.3 kg|
|Total Height||Approx. 660 mm||Approx. 520 mm||Approx. 800 mm||Approx. 830 mm|
|Total Width||Approx. 185 mm||Approx. 210 mm||Approx. 250 mm||Approx. 250 mm|
|Depth||Approx. 145 mm||Approx. 150 mm||Approx. 140 mm||Approx. 165 mm|
|Cylinder Diameter (WΦ)||102 mm||140 mm||140 mm||165 mm|
|Extinguishing Agent Volume||2.3 kg||3.2 kg||4.6 kg||6.8 kg|
|Cylinder Capacity||3.6 L||5.0 L||7.2 L||10.5 L|
|Fire Rating (Japan)||B-1, C||B-2, C||B-3, C||B-4, C|
|Discharge Time at 20°C (Approx.)||14 sec||18 sec||23 sec||34 sec|
|Discharge Distance at 20°C||2–4 m||2–4 m||3–4 m||3–4 m|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to +40°C|
|Anti-Rust/Corrosion-Resistant Treatment||Red synthetic resin paint baked coating|
|Hose||(367 mm)||(367 mm)||Approx. 975 mm||Approx. 975 mm|
|Hydrostatic Test Pressure||24.50 MPa|
Product marked with an asterisk (*) is made to order.